Thursday, February 17, 2011

Watch Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 8: Total Depression Online

Watch Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 8 Online – Stick around and ready yourselves for another round of excitement in Jersey Shore. After the unforgettable moments last week wherein Sammi leaves the shore after what happen between her and Ronnie last week the series is gear-up for another round of applause.

I know you been asking if last week was the final day of Sammi and what will happen now that things gets worsen. Firstly, I really have no idea if Sammi’s wave last week was the final one but based on what I’ve heard Jersey Shore season 3 episode 8 was shot without Sammi’s present. Uh-uh, seems disturbing but let’s hope for the better guys.

Anyway, the next episode of the series is entitled “The Great Depression”. The title itself was dedicated to Ronnie who is in total depression after Sammi leave the shore. He is an emotional wreck following Sammi's departure, and when the girls take her side, Ronnie feels like he has no friends left in the house. Later, Ronnie thinks about leaving the house and calls it over.
Another tons of excitement is about to happen. I can’t even stop myself to watch Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 8 online right away but sadly I had to wait until tonight (February 17, 2011). Now I’m starting to hate our clock, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment